Monday, October 5, 2009

Bigg Boss Season 3|Sherlyn Chopra hot pictures|Bold and Beautiful Sherlyn Chopra|Big Boss contestant Sherlyn Chopra



Now, Sherlyn Chopra is the hottest favourite celebrity of Bollywood. Bold and beautiful girl Sherlyn, who started her Bollywood career with a series of duds, soon received the title of ‘most downloadable assets’ on the Internet, and quite deservingly so. Unlike other Bollywood actress, this gal has no inhibitions of any kind to bare her skin to the camera.
She was quoted as saying, “I reiterate that I don’t have any hang ups about the roles I play even if it means wearing bikinis as I know I can carry it off tastefully. I wanted to be an actress first and foremost and that is my ultimate goal.”Now the recent BUZZ Sherlyn is going to be participate in Bigg Boss season 3.
Here is the some of her Hot pics..





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Advertisement

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Revolution church Blogger Template by techknowl | Original Wordpress theme byBrian Gardner